Last year my mom was onto something. She put together her Top 10 Must Have items in wondeful gift bags for her friends at Christmas. I thought I would share my 10 Must Haves with you.
1. Nivea Chapstick - I could literally slather this on my lips for hours - it's disgustingly awesome stuff. Seriously - I need 5 tubes so I have one in every coat pocket, my purse, car, bed table, and office!
2. Jason Mraz - In any shape or form - every CD this man produces is brilliant - I love them all. He is my happy music - he is who my son (who is 2) aspires to be. He's even better in concert - I literally heart him much!!
3. Tostitos Multi-Grain Chips - I'm not lying. These things are addictive - so very delicious!
4. Booger Pickers - AKA Fingerless Gloves
- Ha ha I'm dead serious - I have heard these wonderful fingerless gloves called Booger Pickers in the South - makes sense huh! I think they are great! So handy when you need your fingers out & about! I am getting some for myself ASAP!
5. Serious Skin Care - Bella Rose - Pro Minerals
I literally will only wear this brand as my foundation & blush. I very very rarely have a breakout. I LOVE this stuff. It's light, but covers well - and so much better than Bare Escentuals - it's too glittery - even from the girl who hearts glitter to the max!
6. TIGI Bed Head 4-Play Quad
- Easy Going - This stuff is the best! You can wear the lighter color for a neutral day look, or really glam it up - as I like to do - in the evenings. I seriously don't know if I'll ever find another eye shadow I feel the same about!
7. OPI - I'm Really Not A Waitress
nail polish - pair this with a coat of Chip Skip and your pedicure will last forever! I love a good OPI color & who can't fall in love with their flirty names! I personally love a great red in the winter & of course a hot pink for the summer.
9.Yankee Candle - MacIntosh Apple
- my absolute favorite candle scent of all time. I love the Christmas scents - don't get me wrong, but for some reason this apple does it for me every time!
- This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I laughed so hard in the theater when I saw it. No home should be without this "new" Christmas classic!
So now dear friends I ask you - what is your top 10? Feel free to blog your lists - I'd love to read them!